– Ideas for forming authentic friendships and meaningful connection to others
– Decreased loneliness/isolation
– A chance to impact the world around you
– Each week, for the next 6 weeks, I’ll give you 1 simple activity to complete and 1 question to answer [delivered via e-mail]. These will be the practical tips I took to shake loneliness and form vibrant friendships in my own life after moving to a new town.
– If you’re not already on the Kitchen Fellowship mailing list Sign Up below for this challenge.
– By the end, you’ll be erasing loneliness and digging into ways to kindle friendships like wildfire.
– I’ll be sharing weekly success from our community and encouraging you along the way as you work through each activity.
– Invite a friend along. Why? The more camaraderie we foster here, the more accountability you’ll have. Which means we’re more likely to reach our goal of erasing loneliness and fostering friendships.
– Share your progress via #erasingloneliness hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
– Join the conversation on Facebook. Click ‘Like’, then hover over the ‘Like’ and click ‘Get Notifications’ from the pop-down menu.
– Answer this pre-challenge question in the comments below: What fear keeps you from sharing hospitality or friendship with others?
– Invite a friend along by sending them to this blog post.